"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Wednesday, November 01, 2006



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bye KC primary.
haha. ok. If you still dont know, kcp's moving to fengshan next year.
There goes the pretty school to be re-built.

Tomorrow's the first paper.
I am damn tired.

Came back today and the first sentece said to me was ...Your good friend misses you.
For a moment I was thinking which "good friend". Then i realised its Austin.
I cant help it if i'm starting to like kids more. They think of you. They miss you!
Oh, saw this little boy in the lift a few days back. haha. he kept looking and smiling when he saw me. haha. dont even know him. His mum says he likes me. hahaha

ok. all smiles for the A's!
My 6th examination this year. Tell me I'm not sick of it. My panic button lost it's spring.

I want to be an Apple tree, The LORD of Physics.


Posted at 22:01






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-